Saturday, May 5, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A very small Weekly Obsessions post this week. I am really into podcasts recently so the fact that one of my favourites is coming back for their third season has me very excited.

OTHER

Hollywood and Crime Season Three (link)

I don't know much about this case. I vaugely recall seeing a movie adaptation years ago about this case but I am excited to dive into the real stoy.


Hollywood and Crime always does an amazing job with their research and production. The work that goes into the podcast is clearly evident as you listen. I am counting down the days until the 17th of May when the first episode of this season will launch.


What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...