Saturday, May 12, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A few fun things to share this week! I am also excited about spring finally being here. It's been nice to go out with a sweater instead of a winter jacket and the sunshine has been really nice!

BOOKS

American Royals by Katharine McGee (goodreads)

I was immediately intrigued by this book just from the deal announcement. It sounds like a perfect fit for anyone who is obsessed with royalty and the idea of 'what if'.

The deal announcement describes it as
A reimagining of modern-day America as a monarchy, the book tells the tale of the American royal family: the most famous family in the world, who play out their dramas on the greatest stage of all.
I look forward to hearing more about this as the fall 2019 release date gets closer.

OTHER

HappyHello Bookmarks (link)

I have raved about the bookmarks from this Etsy shop a bunch of times. I was so excited when I saw that some new ones had been added and immediately purchased the Call Me By Your Name set!

How cute are these?! They are perfect. I am (im)patiently waiting for my set to arrive in the mail.

photo copyright Vivi @ HappyHello Co
The photo is taken from the Etsy shop and belongs to Vivi who is the owner. Please check out the shop. There are a ton of different fandoms represented and she even does amazing custom orders!

Quelque Chose Ice Cream With Macarons (link)

I stumbled across this new ice cream offering in downtown Ottawa. The place is called Quelque Chose and they are mainly a macaron place, but have added these delicious looking ice cream treats to their menu for the summer.



The S'more and Cotton Candy ones are a must try for me, but the rest of them look just as amazing. Check out their website, and if you live in the Ottawa area be sure to check them out this summer.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...