Saturday, October 6, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.


BOOK

Cover of Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark (goodreads)

Everyone who knows me is well aware of my obsession with true crime podcasts and My Favorite Murder in particular. The hosts of that podcast, Karen and Georgia, have written a book and the cover was just revealed. I happen to love it!


I love the font choices and the layout. This is a book that really doesn't need anything other than a simple cover so they nailed it!

MOVIE / TELEVISION

Rocketman Trailer

This doesn't come out until next summer but the first teaser was released so that it could take advantage of being shown in front of A Star Is Born and Bohemian Rhapsody.

This is a trailer that hints at both the fun, crazy side to Elton John's story and the more serious elements. Taron Egerton looks great though. It's pretty amazing casting.


Taron Egerton is singing instead of them using a voice track with is an interesting choice. It is possibly my only negative for the trailer. Taron can sing, but Elton's voice is so distinctive that I am not sure it was the right choice. I'll withhold judgement until I see another trailer though.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...