Sunday, March 3, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Posting this on a Sunday again as I have not had a chance to take some photos for my weekly book round up. Those are coming back as soon as possible!

Just a few things to share this week that I was pretty excited about.

OTHER

Six : The Musical 

This was brought to my attention on Twitter thanks to Shae and I could not be more happy to have discovered this musical!

It's not a surprise that I am fascinated by anything involving King Henry the 8th and his six wives. I feel especially drawn to Anne Boleyn's story. She got slut shamed something fierce (same with Catherine Howard).



I haven't gotten to listen to it all yet but the songs I have heard are a ton of fun! I am going to spend some more time with this but I am already really charmed. You can find the entire cast recording on Spotify.

Book Expo

I'll once again be heading to New York City to take part in Book Expo. It is one of my favourite events of the year and I cannot wait to see everyone there.



I already have a few titles that I hope are there and have been busy planning things to do in New York during this time. I've decided that I am definitely doing the True Crime Tour NYC that I recently discovered. It sounds like an interesting way to spend a couple hours on one of the days that I'll be in the city. I am looking at Broadway plays as well. If you have any suggestions on what I should do/see let me know in the comments.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...