Saturday, March 30, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Posting on a Sunday again! Lots to share this week in terms of movie/television trailers.

BOOK

The Heir Affair by Heather Cocks (goodreads)

The Royal We is one of my favourite reads. I immediately wanted a sequel or companion novel upon finishing and was thrilled when it was finally announced that there would be a sequel! I hope Freddie has a much larger focus in this sequel but I am also looking forward to reading all about what Nick and Bex are up to.

In Five Years by Rebecca Serle

Rebecca Serle recently announced her next book and I need it immediately. It is not up on Goodreads yet but you can read all the details over at Deadline.
I cannot wait to learn more about this book (like a release date). I am even more excited that Rebecca is continuing to write adult books because I loved The Dinner List so much.


What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...