Sunday, April 28, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Another Sunday posting! I was off seeing Avengers: Endgame and hanging out with my younger sister so things got delayed a bit.

BOOK

The Fascinators by Andrew Eliopulos (goodreads)

This book caught my attention with its deal announcement. It sounds amazing and immediately became one of my must reads of 2020!
pitched as The Raven Boys meets Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda, about an openly gay high school senior in small-town Georgia. He may or may not be in love with his best friend, and his hopes for his last year of school are thrown off course when old secrets, new crushes, and a brush with dark magic threaten his close-knit group of friends.
The Raven Boys meets Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda is not something I knew I needed until it was presented as an option. I can excited to hear more about this book as the summer 2020 release date nears.

TV/MOVIE

Avengers On The Tonight Show

Arguably the biggest movie of the year was just released this weekend but I prepared by watching this fun and nostalgic clip over and over. If you are a fan of the Marvel movies I expect you'll love it as much as I did.


I love Paul Rudd's part! So fun! The Groot part makes me giggle. Also, Chris Evans is adorable as always. I also loved the 'everyone assemble' line. It is hard to believe that the first chapter of this epic franchise is ending.

OTHER

Taylor Swift's Me!

You may recall me sharing a countdown that Taylor Swift had going on her official website. It ended at midnight on the 26th and her newest single was revealed. It's a catchy song featuring Panic! At The Disco's Brendon Urie.



Taylor's cats make a fun cameo and there are a lot of fun little references for Taylor Swift fans to sleuth out. I love the new colour palette that Taylor is working with for this upcoming album. It's a mix of cotton candy pastels that is much softer than the blacks and reds of the Reputation album.

Porcelain Wolf's Themed Box (May)

I have gushed about this company before and the amazing bath bombs that they make but they also host movie nights every month and offer a themed box to go with it.

The themed box for May is based off of American Horror Story (specifically my two favourite seasons Freakshow and Hotel).


I was sad that I couldn't order it because they do not ship to Canada but my friend Kelly and I will be seeing each other in May when I am in NYC so I am shipping it to her and she'll bring it to me!

I am excited to see what I get in this box. The box will include the following:

- An Exclusive Bath Bomb by us.
- A Shower or Skin Care Product
- Bar of Soap and or Shower or Skin care Product
- and 3 additional Outsourced items

It is only on sale until April 28th so you still have a bit of time if you want to snag one. You can find out more about Porcelain Wolf and place at order at their website.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...