Saturday, April 13, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

TV/MOVIE

The Lion King Trailer

I thought Baby Simba was adorable when we get our first glimpse of him in the teaser trailer that was released a little while back.

The full length trailer is here and it looks even more incredible.


Visually it is stunning. I am hoping we see a little more personality from the CGI animals in the actual movie, but otherwise I am really excited about this one.

Lucifer Season Four Promo

This promo is little more than some great Tom Ellis eye candy and a release date but it is effective nonetheless.




The little head tilt he does makes me giggle every single time. I cannot wait for this show to come back!

Veronica Mars Trailer

I love Veronica Mars which is why it pains me that the revival is on Hulu. We here in Canada do not have access to Hulu and I am desperate for any way that I will be able to watch it.


This trailer is so much fun. It captures who Veronica is and sets up the tone of the next season. I cannot wait to return to Neptune and hopefully I will get to do it soon.

OTHER

Entertainment Weekly's Avengers: Endgame covers

All of the main Avengers (the original squad if you will) are highlighted in this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly. They each get their own covers, and naturally I love Chris Evans/Captain America's the best.


The Bucky and Steve reference on the cover is the best and I appreciate that everyone got their time to shine.

Cameron Monaghan and Noel Fisher Return To Shameless

Many media outlets are reporting that Noel Fisher will be joining Cameron Monaghan when he returns to Shamless next season! I am so happy. After the AMAZING reunion they shared I hoped that the writers would not break them up when Cameron decided to return. Excited to have one of my favourite ships back on television.

Taylor Swift Countdown

New Taylor Swift music is upon us! She recently started a countdown on her official website that is counting down to April 26th and some kind of annoucement/release. 


Many are predicting a new single and album release details as part of this annoucement. Based on the aesthetic it appears that this album will have a very different vibe from Reputation. Bring on the sparkles, cotton candy colour scheme, and summer vibes. I hope for a fun album with a lot of great light and flirty love songs.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...