Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!


I hope that everyone has had a fantastic start to 2020. I am going to spend today working, but also taking a bit of time to reflect and hopefully sneak in some reading time.

I don't really do resolutions but I am going to strive to read more in 2020, put more effort into the things that make me happy and let go of those that do not. 

I hope your 2020 is filled with new experiences, love, laughter, health, and lots of amazing books.

The blog will be back to normal as of tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll reach all your goals! wish you everything good for 2020.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...