Thursday, January 2, 2020

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up


Happy New Year! It's officially 2020 and the start of a new year. A fresh slate. One of my resolutions is to read more this year and more varied. I have some fun things coming up to help with that I hope you'll all enjoy (more on that later).

All that is left to do, before saying goodbye to 2019, is to recap December.

To wrap up December ....

The books that were on my list are:

Twice In A Blue Moon by Christina Lauren (goodreads)
Hunting Prince Dracula is Kerri Maniscalco (goodreads)
A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Tweet Cute by Emma Lord (goodreads)
Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J Christopher (goodreads)
Infinity Son by Adam Silvera (goodreads)
Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen (goodreads)
Chosen by Kiersten White (goodreads

I managed to read twelve books this month which is waaaaay more than I have been managing lately. I hope to take this energy into 2020 with me.

Here is what I actually managed to read in December:

Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen (goodreads)
Welcome to Lovecraft (Locke and Key #1)  by Joe Hill/Gabriel Rodriguez (goodreads)
Head Games (Locke and Key #2)  by Joe Hill/Gabriel Rodriguez (goodreads)
Crown of Shadows (Locke and Key #3)  by Joe Hill/Gabriel Rodriguez (goodreads)
Key to the Kingdom (Locke and Key #4)  by Joe Hill/Gabriel Rodriguez (goodreads)
Clockworks (Locke and Key #5)  by Joe Hill/Gabriel Rodriguez (goodreads)
Alpha and Omega (Locke and Key #6)  by Joe Hill/Gabriel Rodriguez (goodreads)
American Predator by Maureen Callahan (goodreads)
The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams (goodreads)
Hazel and Cha Cha Save Christmas (Umbrella Academy) by Gerard Way/Scott Allie (goodreads)
Are You Listening? by Tillie Walden (goodreads)
Tweet Cute by Emma Lord (goodreads)

As you can see I read a lot of things not on my list. I need to work on this for 2020.

Now moving on to what I hope to read in Jan. In keeping with the fresh slate idea I have selected (mostly) new books.


Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren (goodreads)
The Goal by Elle Kennedy (goodreads)
Hunting Prince Dracula is Kerri Maniscalco (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)

I also some ebooks on my list. I am hoping to get to plenty of these.



Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J Christopher (goodreads)
Infinity Son by Adam Silvera (goodreads)
Chosen by Kiersten White (goodreads)
Seduction: Sex, Lies and Stardom In Howard Hughes Hollywood by Karina Longworth (goodreads)
The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne (goodreads)

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...