Thursday, February 20, 2020

#2020PopCultureResolution - Movie Recommendations Needed



I have been having so much fun watching the movies on my list that I have already decided to do it again next year.

I want to ensure that I am casting the widest net possible in my search for movies to add to next year's list. With this in mind I am asking for recommendations. What classic movies do you think should mandatory viewing? What movies are ones that you simply cannot miss?

My only stipulations are that I am looking for older titles (older than 1990) and it cannot be on this year's list.

You can leave your recommendations below or share them with me over on Twitter.

I cannot wait to see what everyone recommends. 

1 comment:

  1. I've thought of a few suggestions for you, a couple romantic comedies, a thriller, a melodrama, and the all-time classic teen movie.

    Rebel Without A Cause
    Holiday Affair
    Wait Until Dark
    Stella Dallas
    The Philadelphia Story

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...