Monday, February 3, 2020

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up


How are we already one month into 2020? It feels like we just started this year. This month kind of got away from me (which is indicated in my reading) and I am hoping February doesn't fly by quite as quickly.

To wrap up January ....

The books that were on my list are:

Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren (goodreads)
The Goal by Elle Kennedy (goodreads)
Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J Christopher (goodreads)
Infinity Son by Adam Silvera (goodreads)
Chosen by Kiersten White (goodreads)
Seduction: Sex, Lies and Stardom In Howard Hughes Hollywood by Karina Longworth (goodreads)
The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne (goodreads)

I managed to read four books this month which is not great, but I am hoping to improve this in February.

Here is what I actually managed to read in January:

Infinity Son by Adam Silvera (goodreads)
Chosen by Kiersten White (goodreads)
Madly by Amy Alward (goodreads)
Seduction: Sex, Lies and Stardom In Howard Hughes Hollywood by Karina Longworth (goodreads)

Now moving on to what I hope to read in Feb. It is mostly the same as last month with one new addition (well substitution).


Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren (goodreads)
The Goal by Elle Kennedy (goodreads)
The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)

I also some ebooks on my list. I am being ambitious again and including a lot of titles that I have been meaning to get to.



Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne (goodreads)
Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon (goodreads)
Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed (goodreads)
She Died Famous by Kyle Rutkin (goodreads)

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...