Thursday, February 6, 2020

A Glass Of Wine At The Movies - Oscar Predictions



The Oscars are this weekend and I thought it was a good time to reveal my predictions for who will take home the big trophies. These are not necessarily my personal choice in the category, but rather who I think WILL win.


I kept wavering between Sam Mendes and Bong Joon Ho for director and I still feel there is a very good chance Sam Mendes will end up winning. I think the four acting categories are pretty well locked in at this point with the biggest potential upset being in the Actress In A Support Role category. 

There is a chance of a Parasite win in Best Picture, but something tells me it'll be 1917 that walks away with the big prize.

Excited to watch and see which of my predictions are correct on Sunday! Anyone else watching? What are your predictions? Let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...