Monday, January 4, 2021

Best Of 2020 - Books


As we prepare to say goodbye to the year that was 2020 I am taking a moment to look back on the books I read and am highlighting the ten that were my favourites. These books are in no particular order and are not all released this year. I, as usual, considered any book that I read this year when making my choices.

My reading definitely suffered due to the pandemic and not being able to focus as much as I wanted to but I did read some pretty amazing books. 

My Top Ten Books of 2020:

1. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by VE Schwab

2. Seduction by Karina Longworth

3. The Project by Courtney Summers

4. Catch and Kill by Ronan Farrow

5. In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

6. The Roommate by Rosie Danan

7. Grown by Tiffany D Jackson

8. House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas

9. The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher

10. You Should See Me In A Crown by Leah Johnson

These all link to my reviews if you want to know why I loved each of these books. My review for The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue will go up early January (I have been having a hard time writing this one because I loved it so much) and my review of The Project will go up closer to it's February release.

I'll  be sharing my thoughts on my #2020PopCultureResolution and how it all went. Four of the books from that experiment made their way on to my list so I think it was a success. I will also be sharing what books and movies I have planned for this year soon as well!

What books did you love this year? Any on my list make your list as well? What books did I miss this year that I absolutely have to make time for in 2021? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...