Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Month TBR and Wrap Up


It's a brand new year! 2021 is finally here. I hope everyone has had a good start to the new year. I am hoping that we have a much better year than 2020. 

I am looking to make this the year of reading. I really want to get back to my usual reading habits but we'll see how it goes.

Before I can look forward to this month I have to recap what happened in the final month of 2020.

The books that were on my list are:

Spoiler Alert by Olivia Dade (goodreads)
The Project by Courtney Summers (goodreads)
Bonnie by Christina Schwarz (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

In A Holidaze by Christina Lauren (goodreads)
The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins (goodreads)
Bonnie and Clyde: The Making of a Legend by Karen Blumenthal (goodreads)
Vampires Never Get Old by Various Authors (goodreads)

Here is what I managed to read in December:

The Cousins by Kate M McManus (goodreads)
Bonnie and Clyde: The Making of a Legend by Karen Blumenthal (goodreads)
The Project by Courtney Summers (goodreads)
Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams (goodreads)
The Truth In My Lies by Ivy Smoak (goodreads)
Rush by Kandi Steiner (goodreads)
A Righteous Man by Jay Crownover (goodreads)

My #2020PopCultureResolution book for December was Bonnie and Clyde: The Making of a Legend by Karen Blumenthal and the movie was It's A Wonderful Life.  My reviews of the movie and the book are both up if you want to check them out.

Here is what I hope to read in January:


Sanctuary by V.V. James (goodreads)
Vampires Never Get Old by Various Authors (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to:



The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins (goodreads)
Happily Ever Afters by Elise Bryant (goodreads)
Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas (goodreads)
The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune (goodreads)

My #PopCultureResolution experiment was one I thoroughly enjoyed. I enjoyed it so much that I am going to do it again this year. Stay turned for a post wrapping up last year and announcing the new choices for this year!

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...