Saturday, April 17, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

BOOKS

Cover for Here's To Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera (goodreads)

Many of us read and love What If It's Us and were thrilled when it was announced that a sequel would be released. The cover was just revealed and it is perfect.


It compliments the other cover and I love the colours used in this one. Here is hoping that this book doesn't break our hearts. 

Announcement for Love in the Time of Serial Killers by Alicia Thompson

After reading the synopsis of this book it should come as no surprise that I immediately wanted to read this. 

It mixes my love of romcoms with my fascination with true crime. I am very excited to see the cover for this one! Berkley has been releasing a some stellar romance books and I am happy to see this continue. 

MOVIES/TELEVISION

Zola Movie Trailer

I am probably the last person to watch this trailer or even hear about the origins of this movie, but I am now pretty interested in seeing it.

This movie is based on a Twitter thread that went viral and apparently many of the lines you hear in the trailer are right from the Twitter thread. I have heard from people who got to see an early screening that Colman Domingo is very good in this and I've liked Riley Keough in everything I've seen her in. Excited to check it out. Seems like a fun movie to go to with friends and grab some drinks after.. 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...