Friday, April 30, 2021

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

MOVIES/TELEVISION

The Staircase Limited Series

It was recently announced that Colin Firth would be staring in an HBO limited series detailing the murder of Kathleen Peterson. He would, of course, be playing her husband Michael. Deadline just recently announced that the role of Kathleen will be portrayed by Toni Collette. This is shaping up to be a very well casted project and I cannot wait to see the first footage/photos. 

Halston Limited Series

Ewan McGregor looks fantastic in this and I cannot wait to binge watch it on May 14th. This seems like the perfect fit for Ryan Murphy and his team so I am excited to see what they do with this.

A trailer hasn't been released just yet but I am anticipating one any day. This image is enough to get me excited though.

OTHER

Badlands: Hollywood podcast 

I listen to every other podcast that Jake Brennan has created so far and I was especially excited to hear that he would be tackling Hollywood next. This trailer has me very excited for this to release and I think it, along with the new season of You Must Remember This, will be a great kick off to summer.


This is supposed to dive into Marilyn Monroe, River Phoenix, and Natalie Wood just to name a few. I anticipate watching lots of classic Hollywood movies this summer as well.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...