Friday, September 10, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

MOVIES/TELEVISION

Mass Trailer

This movie has had lots of Oscar buzz since it debut at a film festival earlier in the year. It's trailer has finally arrived and I can see why people are calling it an acting showcase.



It appears it mostly takes place in one room so the focus will be on the actors and the emotions they are dealing with.

I think this is a movie dealing with the aftermath of a school shooting (just based on what we get in this trailer) but I am not one hundred percent sure. It's on my list for this fall and I am even more interested after seeing the trailer.

Only Murders in the Building

I listen to many true crime podcasts and have watched a lot of documentaries so I was immediately interested in this show that plays with some of those true crime podcast tropes.


It's got two good mysteries at its core, and some delightful performances (the casting in this is perfect) and it is a mix of thrilling and comforting. I've watched the first three episodes that were released twice since they were released and I am eagerly anticipating the next episode.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...