Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Best Books of 2022


A new year is upon us and that means time for reflection. It also means looking forward to what the new year may bring. This week will be filled with both as I talk about what I loved in books, movies, and TV this year and talk about what I am anticipating next year. Today, I am going to detail my top reads five of 2022 before moving on to what I can not wait for in 2023. 

I'll also have a post going up tomorrow with my favourite in movies and television for the year.

My reading definitely suffered in 2022. The year, on the whole, was not a great one for me in any sense. My lack of reading is why there are only five choices this year. I can not wait to dive into 2023 and all it has to offer.

These are not in any particular order as that would have been a even harder choice to make.

My Top Five Books of 2022:

1. Lore Olympus by Rachel Smythe

2.  I'm The Girl by Courtney Summers

3. A Merry Little Meet Cute by Julie Murphy and Sierra Simone

4. Fable by Adrienne Young

5. She Said by Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey

What books did you love this year? Any on my list make your list as well? What books did I miss this year that I absolutely have to make time for in 2023? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...