Monday, December 5, 2022

Monthly Movie Picks - December

 


Welcome to a brand new post on my blog. It'll be a monthly post and focus on the new movies I most want to see that month. I am excited to see what movies you are excited for as well.

Here is what I am excited for in December:


1.Spoiler Alert

Release Date: December 9

This is the movie adaptation of the memoir by Michael Ausiello. It looks incredibly sad - definitely going to need tissues as the trailer made me cry.

 I have heard good things from early screenings and it has only made me more excited.


2. Babylon

Release Date: December 23

I tend to like Damien Chazelle's movies and am fascinated by 1920s Hollywood. I was pretty much obsessed with the idea of Babylon since it was announced.

 

It has a star filled cast and, while it has mixed reviews, I personally think I will love it.


3. I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Release Date: December 23

Biopic tend to do well with the Oscars. This one looks like a worthy watch there is no denying it will have great music.

Naomi Ackie is playing Whitney and she looks fantastic. She may not be singing (not many have that voice) but it seems everything else is there. 


Those are the movies I am most excited to see. I am going to include one other movie that I have already seen and that I cannot wait for everyone else to see.


1. Women Talking

Release Date: December 25

This is based on a book and it is such a good adaptation.  The plot revolves around a group of women discussing the ramifications of sexual abuse in their community.

  

The cast is incredible and it feels both timeless and timely. I cannot recommend it enough. 

What are you most excited to see this month? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...