Thursday, January 5, 2023

Monthly Movie Picks - January 2023

  


Welcome to a brand new post on my blog. It'll be a monthly post and focus on the new movies I most want to see that month. I am excited to see what movies you are excited for as well.

Here is what I am excited for in January:

1. A Man Called Otto

Release Date: January 6 (limited) / January 13 (wide)

This is not only a remake of a Swedish movie but it is adapted from a book titled A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. It has Tom Hanks playing a curmudgeonly man who learns to live again. It looks sweet and worth watching in this typically slower month. 

I have heard good things from early screenings and it has piqued my interest enough to be the only movie releasing this month that I plan on seeing in theatres.

The only other thing I will be going to see will be any potential Oscar movies I haven't seen yet.

What are you most excited to see this month? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...