Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Monthly TBR/ Recap

 

A new year hopefully means a new focus on getting this blog back on track. Since I majorly fell behind last year I am starting these monthly the lists/recaps from scratch. 

January also has a hint of promise about it. The entire year an unknown question mark that could become anything. I decided to take that notion and make this year all about joy. My reading challenge is about books that make me happy and that is what I want to focus on as I start the reading year. I forsee lots of light romance reads in my future as that is what I feel like embracing.

I have picked a few books to read this month and I hope to finish all of them before Feburay.

Mistakes Were Made by Meryl Wilsner

9 and a Half Weeks by Elizabeth McNeill

Six Ways to Write a Love Letter by Jackson Pearce

American Queen by Sierra Simone

Real Easy by Marie Rutkoski  *ebook*

I am also including two books I have not gotten yet as they come out TOMORROW.

Hell Bent by Leigh Bardugo

Spare by Prince Harry

I have included the first book in my Hollywood reading challenge. I cannot wait to read Six Ways to Write a Love Letter. It got compared to A Star Is Born and I was immediately sold. 

I have also discovered something that I am hoping will help me keep focused - Bookly (thanks to my friends Kelly and Kim). It has already helped me put aside time each day to focus on reading. It allows me to be accountable and to track my reading time. We will see how it ultimately ends up helping me with my reading journey this year.

Are there books you have picked to read in January? How has your reading year started off in 2023? Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...