Thursday, October 4, 2012

Follow Friday


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

This blog is mostly to have fun and share my love of reading and books. Would I ever consider writing a novel? Of course, if I came up with an idea I wanted to devote time to, however, I don't really think a blog would contribute to that.

I just like the fact that there is a community that I can be a part of that loves books as much as I do. Tahat was my main reason for starting it and I hope to continue to be part of that community.

Happy Weekend!

13 comments:

  1. I completely agree. The reading and the community are what drew me in.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! This community is so fun to be a part of. Old Follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I actually think my blog hurts my chances of having a novel b/c it takes so much time. That's okay though.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being a part of the community. It's great to see what others are reading and pick up a couple to add to my to-read list.

    New follower here. :)

    My FF @ Her Fiction Fix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having fun is definitely a plus! :)

    Old Follower! My FF @ Pink Fluffy Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree! I'd LOVE to write a novel someday, but to be honest, if I did focus more on writing, then I'd likely stop blogging because I am incapable of devoting time to multiple things at once haha.

    Exactly as you said, I love the blogging community. Excitedly sharing the book I'm in love with is so much fun and even I go through periods where I'm unmotivated to post, I never stop being interested in reading and seeing what everyone else is loving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer.. I couldn't agree more!
    Here's my FF.
    Happy Friday!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great answer, having fun with it is enjoyable.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops I am a new follower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love being part of this amazing book-loving community as well. it is definitely my favorite thing about blogging!

    Here's my Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower hoping through so true I find most people got into blogging for fun. Click on my name to see my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree too. this book community is awesome!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh man, your blog title makes me crave wine.

    I agree with you. Blogging is a great way of sharing one's passion of reading.

    New follower
    My FF.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...