Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday....Truth or Dare

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green.


Here is the Goodreads synopsis

Some say the seaside town of Echo Bay is cursed. They may be right. When a game of truth or dare spins out of control, three beautiful teen girls start receiving mysterious dares containing hints to dark secrets long buried. For artsy outcast Sydney Morgan; perfect, popular Caitlin "Angel" Thomas; and queen bee Tenley Reed, the truth is not an option.

This is no party game-it's do or die.

And it's their turn to play.
This sounds awesome. The cover reminds me of Pretty Little Liars for some reason. This has a creepy sounding vibe, and I am so very much looking forward to unraveling Echo Bay's secrets.

Expected release date -  May 1, 2013

8 comments:

  1. This does sound kinda creepy. But, definitely a good creepy. Nice pick..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely has the Pretty Little Liars feel to it, great pick!
    MyWOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the sound of this book. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeep, this sounds so awesome! I love creepy, mysterious books! *adds to wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a super fun read! Good choice!!

    ~Ali
    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this one before so thank you for selecting it! Not sure if I will read it but thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you that this books sounds awesome! Something for my wish list! Thanks for sharing.

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds quite creepy, but oh-so-awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...