Saturday, October 27, 2012

New To My Book Closet

It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Another amazing week of awesome books making their way into my already cramped book closet.


The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (goodreads)
17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma (goodreads)
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Penguin Canada for 17 & Gone and Paper Valentine. I have been wanting to read both of these so I was very excited to find them in my mailbox.

I went to pick up my copy of Michelle Hodkin's new book on Tuesday. The hardcover is so pretty! I really love these covers. If you would like a copy of your own, be sure to enter my Mara Dyer Week contest.

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...