Saturday, October 13, 2012

New To My Book Closet

It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

A quiet, but AMAZING mailbox week this time around. I was sort of freaking out at my apartment mailboxes when I opened this package!


Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook (goodreads)
Mind Games by Kiersten White (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Harper Collins Canada for sending me these. Nobody But Us has been one of the titles I have been majorly pining for. I can't wait start both of these. *Shannon, you are amazing*

Also, a huge thank you to Nova Ren Suma for the amazing 17 & Gone bookmarks. I am pining for this book so bad right now!

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Aww sweet! Mind Games look so great. That cover alone is to die for! Enjoy your new reads!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, soooo awesome! Definitely dying to read both of these, so I can't wait to hear what you think of them. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...