Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mara Dyer Week Post # 2 - Mara Dyer Quiz



Today for Mara Week, I have put together a quiz. It's a way to refresh our knowledge of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer before reading The Evolution (which is in stores TODAY).

There are spoilers for The Unbecoming so if you haven't read it you may want to skip this post (and go to your nearest bookstore or library, just saying). 

Once you have taken the quiz be sure to leave a comment with your favourite part of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

Hope you have fun taking my little quiz! It was a lot of fun to make.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my spoiler free review of The Evolution of Mara Dyer!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...