Sunday, December 22, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Lots of Christmas goodies in my mailbox this week! First up Christy (The Reader Bee) got me some fantastic goodies. Sorry of the crappy photos. Using my cell phone!


Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (goodreads)
Shadow of the Queen (Once Upon A Time comic by Various (Goodreads)

She also sent my two lovely bookmarks (one with the Eiffel Tower on it, and one of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz). A huge, huge thank you to Christy! 

Next up my #TBTBSanta gift arrived. If you're not familiar with that hash tag, it's the Secret Santa run by lovely people behind The Broke and the Bookish. My secret Santa is still a secret, so if you're reading this THANK YOU!


The Silent Wife by A.S.A Harrison (goodreads)

If you can't tell by the photo I also got some Lindor chocolates, David's tea (in a cute Christmas ornament) and some candy canes. The magazine pictured has tons of delicious sounding cookie recipes. Excited to make some with my sister, and her girls.

Lastly, I got an e-ARC for review, and it's a big one!


We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Random House and Netgalley for the chance to read this. I've already devoured it, and it's every bit as wonderful as you've heard.

Hope you had a fantastic book haul this week too! Link me in the comments so I can come visit.

Happy Reading, and Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Your Secret Santa was awesome. I love the cover for Once Upon A Time comic, it really is stunning. Happy holidays.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome haul! Shiver is one of my favorite books; I tend to reread it every winter. I hope you enjoy all of your stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked your gifts, Kathy! I loooove the Wizard of Oz bookmark. I'm going to have to go get one for myself now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...