Saturday, December 21, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

Dangerous Creatures cover



They cover has been revealed. This means I need to finish the first series! I love that they have a lollipop on the cover. It totally reminds me of Ridley.

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Everything single thing you've heard about this book is true (or is it, maybe I am lying). It's wonderfully written. It's beautiful. It's crushing. It's romantic. I can't wait for more people to discover it in 2014 when it's finally released. Needless to say, a hardcover edition will be making it's way into my library. Be sure to add it to your Goodreads list!

MOVIE/TV

The Fault In Our Stars movie poster



Tag line aside, I actually really like the movie poster. I love that they allowed Shailene Woodley to be photographed with evidence of Hazel's illness for the poster. However much I dislike the tag line, the poster is certainly creating a lot of buzz, and the two leads look adorable together. It's been brought up that Augustus and Hazel would LOVE the tag line, and yes, I think they would. However, I don't think it's a good marketing tool. I am excited to see this, and cry all the tears.

Wicked is Coming!

Once Upon A Time revealed during their winter finale that the Wicked Witch of the West is on her way! I am excited to see what twist they'll put on Oz, and The Wicked Witch in general. Here's hoping that she's not related to Henry in some way (let's be honest though...she totally will be).

Dallas Buyers Club

I don't think I've mentioned that I've see this, or that I loved it. Jared Leto is my pick for Best Supporting Actor. He was almost unrecognizable in this role, and I really hope he ends up picking up a few awards this season. It's an emotional, but well acted movie.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...