Sunday, December 29, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I hope you got some awesome books for Christmas. I sadly, did not. My family thinks I have more than enough to read (and let's be honest, they're probably right) but I did get my pass to Book Expo America in 2014 (so it's kind of like they gave me books right?).

I did get a few things in the mail. Epic Reads had their annual 'book cheer' tea time. I ended up winning a prize pack, and it's pretty awesome! Love the *book shimmy* tote.


The Book of Love by Lynn Weingarten (goodreads)
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (goodreads)
The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting (goodreads)
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle (goodreads)

I also purchased an e-book. It's an adult title that I've seen bloggers raving about and decided to get it on Kobo to try out.


Unteachable by Leach Raeder (goodreads)

Hope you had a fantastic book haul this week too! Link me in the comments so I can come visit.

Happy Reading, and Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. A good week :) Mine too. http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/feeding-my-e-reader-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul and congrats on winning your prize pack! Hope you have fun at the book expo!

    S.Huston @ Head In The Clouds
    http://readbookswilltravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...