Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Frenzy Presents Recap



I recently was fortunate enough to be invited to visit the Harper Collins Canada offices to take part in HCC Frenzy Presents. It's a fun event that hypes up all of the titles in the upcoming season that should be on your radar. It's always a blast and I enjoy getting to see everyone! It's a lot of fun to be surrounded by people who love books just as much as you do.


They focused on quite a few (27 in total) titles this round. I am going to include all of them with links to their Goodreads page so you can find out more about any titles that catch your eye.


A ton of amazing sounding reads with a little something for everyone on the way in spring/summer of this year. I am excited about plenty of these but I especially cannot wait to read Last Things, The Evil Queen, The Beholder, and Broken Throne. I added The Beholder to my list simply because of this event. It wasn't on my radar until I heard the Harper Collins Canada staff talk about it and it sounds like it is going to be a fun, soapy read.

Another fun perk are the amazing swag bags that we are given. I got three titles in my swag bag.


Let Me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany D Jackson
This Time Will Be Different by Misa Sugiura
Nocturna by Maya Motayne

All three sound interesting and I am excited to get to them as soon as I am able. I also loved the cute mug that was in the swag bag. Expect to see it pop up on my Instagram a lot.

I was excited to see the samplers of The Evil Queen in there as well. My excitement for this one is well documented so I am looking forward to getting a tease of what to expect.

I want to thank all of the people at Harper Collins Canada (but Ashley specifically) for the invite and the amazing afternoon. It reinvigorated my creative spirit and I cannot wait to get back to blogging.

Any of these titles on your radar? What are you most looking forward to? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...