Friday, March 1, 2019

Monthly TBR and Recap


It is the start of another month which means checking in with how I did with my February list and what I have added for March.

February did not go as well as I wanted it to. It wasn't a total failure but I would not call it a success either. I managed to read some of the books on my list and some that were not.

The books that were on my list are:

King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)
A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer (goodreads)
Enchantee by Gita Trelease (goodreads)
The Umbrella Academy: Volume One by Gerard Way, Gabriel Ba, Dave Stewart (goodreads)
Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte (goodreads)
99 Percent Mine by Sally Thorne (goodreads)

Plus I had two ebooks on my list:

The Blood Spell by CJ Redwine (goodreads)
The Au Pair by Emma Rous (goodreads)

I managed to read three books on my list and two that were not. The books not on my list that I managed to read were:

On The Come Up by Angie Thomas (goodreads)
Hollywood Princess by Natasha Madison (goodreads)

I am now looking forward to March and the books I am hoping to read. I am currently reading A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer so I will include it in my March recap that I'll post in April.


King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (goodreads)
Enchantee by Gita Trelease (goodreads)
We Set The Dark On Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia (goodreads)
Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte (goodreads)
The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (goodreads)

I am also including two ebooks for this month.


Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor (goodreads)
Hired by Zoey Castile (goodreads)

As you can see I have a mix of leftover books from last month and some new additions to the list. I am excited to dive into all these!

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones in my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...