Sunday, March 10, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Posting on a Sunday again as life has been kind of hectic. Hoping to get back to a regular schedule soon though.

BOOK

Cover for Twice In A Blue Moon by Christina Lauren (goodreads)

Christina Lauren writes compulsively readable romance novels that are always a favourite of mine. The cover for their newest was just released and it is fun and exactly what one would expect based on the tile of the novel.



The synopsis sounds incredible as well which makes this one even more of a must read for me.

TV / MOVIE

Good Boys Poster

I caught a glimpse of the poster for Good Boys and immediately stopped to take a second look. It's eye catching and pretty charming. The young boys not being tall enough to see their own movie works for what this movie is going to be. I feel the team behind it tells you everything you need to know about what kind of movie it is going to be and this poster just reinforces that idea.



The trailer (which will be a red band trailer) is debuting on Monday. I am looking forward to getting my first look at this movie, but am happy to see that the poster is working for me in the meantime.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...