Saturday, March 16, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Back on my regular Saturday with some new trailers and a book cover that was just released!

TV/MOVIE

Good Boys trailer 

I have heard good things about Good Boys coming out of SXSW this week. I hear it is more than just  raunchy comedy that has tween boys swearing up a storm. It is said to have a lot of heart and deal with friendships and growing away from each other. It also, obviously, is a raunchy comedy.





The start of the trailer with Seth Rogen explaining to the young cast that they cannot actually watch the red band trailer for their own movie is hilarious. The movie seems to hit the expected notes for a typical comedy of this nature but you can just get a glimpse of the heart underneath too.

Avengers: Endgame trailer

Marvel surprised dropped the Avengers: Endgame trailer this week and it did not disappoint. I got goosebumps and perhaps a new Marvel ship!


'I like this one' - with those words a ship was born. I am ready to see more of their interactions and see what could possibly develop. I do expect Thor to be a big fan of Carol though (just based on how he has reacted to strong women before).

This whole trailer has a very epic tone to it and I cannot wait to see what the last ten years has been leading up to.

BOOK

Cover of Wayard Son by Rainbow Rowell

I was sort of surprised with how much I enjoyed Carry On when I read it and was pretty excited when news of a sequel was announced.


I cannot wait to experience the next part of Simon and Baz's story. I am hoping it is just as good as the first one.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

11 comments:

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...