Sunday, December 8, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

We're heading into the holiday season and that is the time that announcements and reveals tend to be less frequent. People are busy and distracted by holiday cheer and shopping.

There are a few things that caught my attention recently that I am excited to share.

MOVIES/TV

FX Network's A Christmas Carol Trailer

This trailer showcases that the upcoming FX holiday special, A Christmas Carol, is going to be a much darker take on the classic story.


Really dark and I actually cannot wait to check this out. I hope it's good. The cast is certainly interesting.

Locke and Key Key Art

Netflix is adapting Joe Hill's Locke and Key graphic novels and they have just released their spooky first key art (no pun intended) for the series.


I have read some of this since the announcement and I am hooked. I cannot wait to read more and I hope this series is just as good. It will launch February 7th on Netflix and I expect you'll see lots of people picking up the graphic novels after binging the first season.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...