Friday, April 1, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q. What is the book that you really don't want to admit to loving??

Hmmm...I would say the Twilight series. I read them so quickly and loved them. However, I think most people think of them as a joke.

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. It's a great way to meet new people and friends around the blogworld!

Today's question is "What is the best prank that you have ever played on someone, or that someone has played on you?"

I am not sure that I've ever played a prank or had one played on me, sadly. I am a little boring in this department.

If you do comment or follow me please leave a link to your blog post so I can take at a look at yours in return.

Happy Friday everyone.

6 comments:

  1. I don't do pranks and don't like to be fooled...I think they are childish and at times cruel.

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

    But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

    Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

    I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do the prank thing either. If they are harmless, okay I understand, but often they are mean and offensive.

    Visiting form the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty boring in the prankster department, too, although I'm so gullible that I will fall for almost anything. My husband once rented a MINI Cooper and told me he had bought it. When I didn't freak out nearly as much as he thought I would, he really DID go out and buy one! Next time he pulls a prank, I'll remember to freak out more ...

    Glad to have found you via the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not so much pranksters, but teasers in our family. A lot of verbal wind-ups, and much fun had by all with them...

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there! new follower on GFC! follow me back?! love your blog and i'm excited to read more!

    today on my post, choose which YA cover you like better. two gorgeous ones! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...