Friday, April 8, 2011

Follow Friday/Book Blogger Hop



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

Q. Do you judge a book by it's cover?

Yes, of course. I have added books to my reading pile based on a cover. The synopsis is also important though. It has to grab me along with the cover.

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy-For-Books.com. It's a great way to meet new people and friends around the blogworld!

Question coming this afternoon!

If you do comment or follow me please leave a link to your blog post so I can take at a look at yours in return.

Happy Friday everyone.

6 comments:

  1. I agree, synopsis must be as good as the cover.

    http://inthenameofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm the same! The cover grabs me first, but the description has to sell me! I'm a new follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - a cover will grab my attention but I need the blurb to really make up my mind.

    megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we can all agree that even the most beautiful book cover can't sell a book if the writing's not there. Book cover art may, at best, help steer me in the book's direction (especially if I'm in a book store) but it's not going to hypnotize me into buying it right then and there.

    I expound on all the marketing qualities of a good book. Just follow me back to my book blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    Thank God it's Follow Friday!?

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bought books specifically because I liked the cover. But have been burned more then once on the quality inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...