Sunday, August 28, 2011

In My Mailbox



This is a weekly meme hosted by the awesome Kristi at The Story Siren. It gives us a chance to showcase the books we got during the week.

I got a few books this week (mostly from the library.





For review

Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard (goodreads)

Thanks HarperCollins Canada (especially Shannon). I am going to be doing something exciting with this book in Oct, so look forward to that.

From the Library:

Frostbite by Richelle Mead (goodreads)
Ten Things We Did and Probably Shouldn't Have by Sarah Mlynowski(goodreads)

I am so behind in reading the Vampire Academy series. I am almost finished Frostbite and am loving it!

What books did you get this week? Leave me a comment and I will check it out.

Happy reading everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I love the VA series, Frostbite is really good, happy reading! Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about how you like Everything We Ever Wanted. I love the VA series too - so great. And Ten Things has been on my TBR list for awhile.

    Happy Reading!

    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, you're finally reading Frosbite! I love Adrian! I'm an Adrian fangirl, but always a Rose/Dimitri shipper. This is one of my favourite series, so I'm happy you're enjoying it :D Great books this week, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Frostbite, I can't wait to see what you think of it! I have Everything We Ever Wanted from Netgalley, I'm looking forward to starting it as well! You got some great books this week! I hope you enjoy reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice set of books this week. 10 Things We Did sounds like such a good book.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...