Thursday, August 7, 2014

Exquisite Captive book trailer reveal



Today marks the two month countdown until the release of Heather Demetrios' Exquisite Captive. As a way to celebrate this exciting milestone the members of the Blogger Caravan are revealing the book trailer!


Amazing right? It captures the tone and feel of the novel perfectly. I've gotten to read it already and it's sexy, intense, and Nalia is a stunning protagonist. 

Seeing as this novel is all about wishes....if you were granted some wishes, what would one of your wishes be?

You can add Exquisite Captive to your Goodreads, and find Heather on Twitter, or at her website.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...