Saturday, August 16, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week.

BOOK 

Isla and the Happily Ever After

It's finally here! I don't get my copy until the 21st but it is officially available everywhere now! Is anyone reading? Is everyone totally in love? I can't wait to devour my copy as soon as I get my hands on it.

TV/MOVIE

Gotham's newest trailer

Are you a Batman fan? Did you, in particular, fangirl over The Dark Knight? This trailer may make you need to watch Gotham.


So they're heavily teasing The Joker. I am hoping this version of The Joker is more on par with Heath Ledger's defining portrayal. Loving all the teases we've been getting, and if done properly this show has all the ingredients to be incredible. 

OTHER

Toronto Trip

I leave for Toronto next week for a work trip. I am fitting in some fun things while there however and cannot wait to go! I'll get to pick up my copy of Isla and the Happily Ever After while there. I anticipate it'll be what I read on my way back home.

Taylor Swift announcement

I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. I am very excited that we'll be getting another album from her soon. She has an announcement scheduled on Monday which many predict is going to be details of the new album. I am also hoping for details of her first single! 

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...