Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mara Dyer (Re)Read Sign Ups!


It's finally almost here! The release of The Retribution of Mara Dyer is quickly approaching and I feel like I need to read the series again. A few bloggers had expressed interest in reading the series, either again or for the first time.

I am going to be hosting a read along (sort of). Starting in September I will have a post up where you can link your reviews, and Christy from The Reader Bee and I (perhaps others, message me if interested) will be having discussions via a Google document that I will share on the blog. I want to encourage everyone to leave theories, and just general fangirling on any of the posts going up.

The month of September will be focused on The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. In October will move on to The Evolution of Mara Dyer. That will ensure that both books are finished just in time of the November release of Retribution.

If you're interested, sign up using think link below so that we all know who is involved. I am even open to a Twitter chat if enough people are interested.

Hope you'll all join in, and I can't wait to discuss this series with everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read this series for a while - I guess this is just the thing I needed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this series! I will think about a re-read...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...