Saturday, August 13, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

TV/MOVIE

Entertainment Weekly cover for Fantastic Beats And Where To Find Them 

I am so excited to return to JK Rowling's wizarding world. I have been obsessed with everything about Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them since it was first announced.

Entertainment Weekly has put this movie on the cover of its fall movie preview issue and I love the cover!


Eddie Redmayne looks amazing as Newt Scamander and I love the little Niffler that is hiding by his suitcase! Too cute. I think this movie is going to be fun and I cannot wait to see it when it is released in novel.

Wonder movie first look

I haven't had the chance to read Wonder yet (but I intend to fix that as soon as possible). I am super curious about the movie though because Jacob Tremblay and Julie Roberts are starring in it.

People Magazine released this first look at them filming a scene and it has me excited to see a trailer and more images from the set.

photo @ DALE ROBINETTE/LIONSGATE

This looks like it has the potential to be another great role for Jacob Tremblay and I am going to bump this book up my to be read list now to make sure I read it before a trailer or anything comes out.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...