Saturday, August 27, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Very small Weekly Obsessions post this week as not much was announced or revealed. It is that in between time before all the fall announcements start.

OTHER

Stranger Things Funko Pops

Funko teased some Stranger Things Pops on their Twitter account recently by offering a look at what the Pops might look like if Funko were given the licence to go ahead and make them. They look absolutely perfect and I require them to be a thing I can purchase immediately.

First up they teased Eleven (and her beloved Eggos)


She's perfect right? I need her to be on my bad ass ladies shelf with the other bad ass lady Pops I have. She would fit right in! I am also going to need a Mike Pop to put with her (for reasons).

Next up they teased with a Barb Pop might look like. She is exactly what I would want a Barb Pop to look like! They managed to get all the littlest details into these. 


I hope they make a whole set because I am going to need one for each of the main kids (Dustin, Will, Mike, Lucas) and I am going to need a Nancy, Jonathan, Joyce and Hopper. I might need a bigger shelf.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...