Saturday, December 24, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Happy Holidays! This is a very short and sweet Weekly Obsessions post.


OTHER

Sugarfina rosé infused gummies

These look and sound amazing. These are gummies that have been infused with rosé. You can get them in either the traditional bear shape or these fun rose shaped gummies. 


Even the packaging is adorable, and they look REALLY good. 



Pretty, right? I just found out that my local Nordstrom carries this retailer so I'll be stopping by after Christmas to see if they have any of these candies in stock. I'll report back on their deliciousness but I am pretty sure they are going to be my new favourite.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...