Saturday, March 4, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A Movie/TV heavy addition of Weekly Obsessions this week!

TV/MOVIE

Gaston Clip from the new live action Beauty and the Beast

It is pretty much common knowledge that I am beyond excited for the new Beauty and the Beast movie. I have tickets purchased and am counting down the days.

This new clip was revealed, and I basically love everything about it.


Luke Evan's facial expressions are perfection for Gaston. I love that they have LeFou slyly paying off the tavern patrons to sing along. It's all perfect. I have a feeling I am going to leave the movie completely smitten with Luke's version of Gaston simply because of the way he portrays him.

Mindhunter Trailer

You may recall I mentioned a David Fincher directed TV show coming to Netflix. They recently just released the trailer for this show and it is awesome. October is going to be one of the best TV months ever because of this and the second season of Stranger Things.


Jonathan Groff is going to be amazing in this. I cannot wait to devour this as soon as it drops on Netflix.

Feud Season Two

Season one has not even started airing yet (but does this weekend) but I am already so excited for season two.

Many news outlets have announced that the second season will focus on the Princess Diana and Prince Charles divorce. Sarah Paulson is totally going to play Diana, right? I mean, she would be perfect. I am excited to see who is cast and how that season unfolds.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...