Thursday, August 23, 2018

Fall Reading List


As summer slowly comes to its end I immediately think of all of the exciting books, movies, and television that await us in the fall season. Fall happens to be my favourite season. It is filled with some of my favourite things - pumpkin spice everything, cozy blankets, and an excuse to drink more tea than usual.

The fall season is, as previously mentioned, when a lot of really exciting books are released. I thought I would share my own personal reading list for this fall season. I am hoping to kickstart my reading as I have been in a serious slump this year despite reading some amazing reads.

Here is my own personal 'Must Read List' for fall 2018

1. The Reckoning of Noah Shaw

Release Date: November 13, 2018

This is the second book in the Noah Shaw Confessions series. This spin off of the Mara Dyer trilogy continues the story  from Noah's point of view and I am looking forward to jumping back into this world.

2. What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera

Release Date: October 9, 2018

I love books written by both of these authors so I was immediately intrigued by them teaming up to write what sounds like an adorable book. The only question is will it have more of the happy ending Becky is known for, or the rip your heart out endings that Adam is known for.

3. The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee

Release Date: October 2nd, 2018

Fans of The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue fell in love with Felicity, the sister of the main character, and begged for her to have a book all her own. Mackenzi Lee made that wish a reality and I am so excited to read Felicity's story.

4. Sadie by Courtney Summers

Release Date: September 4, 2018

The pitch of this book comparing it to Serial immediately caught my attention. The buzz for this one just keeps growing and is almost impossible to miss. This seems to be releasing at just the right time with the current bump in visibility that true crime related media is enjoying.

5. The Proposal by Jasmine Guillory

Release Date: October 30, 2018

I loved The Wedding Date so immediately knew I needed to read The Proposal. I have been adding in more romance novels into my reading pile and I anticipate this one will be just as amazing as The Wedding Date was.

Honorable Mention

The above list only included books I have not yet read so I wanted to just make a special mention of a fall release that I have already read.


You can expect my review up in September one this one release (Sept 11th to be exact) but I loved every single minute I spent reading this one. I am excited for others to get to read it so it should be on your fall reading list.

What books are you looking forward to in the fall season? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...