Saturday, August 18, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A small Weekly Obsessions post again this week. Not to much new to report.

TV/MOVIES

Widows Trailer

Widows is one of the movies I have my eye on this Oscar season. The second trailer was recently released. I love that Gillian Flynn wrote this screenplay and I think you can kind of tell.


The cast looks great. Still very into whatever Daniel Kaluuya is doing in this movie. It's sure to be one that does well at the box office and we'll see how it does come awards season.

OTHER

Happy Hello bookmarks for The Hating Game (link)

My favourite Etsy bookmark shop has made adorable bookmarks for The Hating Game by Sally Thorne. They're perfect and I love them so much!


I highly recommend this shop. It's popped up a few times on this site but the bookmarks are cute, the service is great, and she even offers custom bookmarks.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...