Sunday, January 6, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Just a small Weekly Obsessions post this week to fangirl over some Stranger Things news that was recently revealed! It is also being posted on a Sunday as I did not have any new books to share this week!

MOVIE / TELEVISION

Stranger Things Season 3 Details

We have a release date for the third season and a brand new poster!



July 4th cannot come soon enough! I have lots of theories about this season based on this poster (like the fact that Eleven, Will and Dustin are on the darker side and are three most connected to the upside down) and I cannot wait to see if any of them are correct!

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...