Saturday, July 13, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Another small post this week. It's just about the middle of the summer and that means that all of the American Horror Story information starts to be revealed which has me very excited.

TV/MOVIES

American Horror Story: 1984 Cast Announcement

Ryan Murphy recently revealed the cast for the upcoming ninth season of American Horror Story which is titled 1984 and takes inspiration from classic 80's slasher movies.

This cast announcement video is so delightful that it has made me want one for any further seasons (and sad that we didn't get one for the previous seasons). The 80's looks, the song, and the playful cast all come together to create a fun tease for the season.



My thoughts after watching the video:
  1. How cute does Cody Fern look? Frosted tips and one earring? Very George Michael of him.
  2. Billie Lourd looks like she is having the most fun.
  3. That one guy (played by Zach Villa) looks A LOT like Richard Ramirez and he was active in 1984 so it wouldn't surprise me if that is exactly who he is playing.
  4. I had to do a double take because I could not believe that was Matthew Morrison at first. It is now, of course, all I can see. 
  5. It's great to have John Carroll Lynch back. He was great as Twisty the Clown in Freakshow.
  6. The cast is a nice mix of returning and new.
  7. WHERE IS FINN WITTROCK THOUGH?!
I am probably going to be doing recaps each week so expect more American Horror Story posts come September.

Mindhunter Season Two 

We finally have a release date for the second season of Mindhunter and it is much closer than I anticipated. It'll drop on Netflix on August 16th and will consist of eight episodes. No trailer or artwork has been revealed yet but I am hoping it'll be soon with the release date being about a month away at this point.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...