Saturday, July 20, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOKS

The Beautiful Pre-Order Campaign

Penguin Teen just announced the pre-order campaign for Renee Ahdieh's The Beautiful and it is amazing!



This enamel pin is a must get for me. I cannot wait to devour this book and I am fairly certain I am going to be obsessed.

TV/MOVIES

The Witcher Trailer

I don't know much about this other than it originally was a book that got adapted into a video game and is now going to be a Netflix series.

I've heard that it is a serious contender for the next big thing that could take the place of Game of Thrones now that it has ended.


The first trailer definitely hooked me. Excited to learn when we'll be able to watch the first season.

His Dark Materials Trailer

I haven't read this book series (I know, I know) but I had seen the original movie that was released at one point or another. I am pretty sure everyone agreed it was not a great adaptation of the book series.

HBO is releasing a series this fall and released a trailer at San Diego Comic Con. A television show seems to make much more sense for a series that expansive and complex. The trailer certainly seems to indicate it was a better choice.


The CGI for the bear is incredible. I am excited to watch this in the fall and hopefully pick up the books eventually.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...