Sunday, July 28, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

It is, obviously, Sunday but I had a lot going on this week so I wasn't able to get this post done in time for Saturday.

Another small post this week as not much was revealed that caught my eye.

BOOKS

Cover For Layoverland by Gabby Noone (goodreads)

The cover of Layoverland is eye catching and filled with bright colours that don't necessarily fit the description of the book but also manage to be absolute perfect.


It is teased as being perfect for fans of The Good Place and I can certainly see why after reading that synopsis. It sounds like a great mix of a unique premise with a complicated romance.

TV/MOVIES

All Of Marvel's San Diego Comic Con News

Marvel revealed quite a bit at San Diego Comic Con. They released details on the new Doctor Strange and Thor movies. They introduced us to The Eternals. They gave us details on the Black Widow movie and even revealed that we would be getting a Blade reboot.

I love that Natalie Portman's Jane will be following her comic book path. I love that Scarlet Witch will feature prominently in the new Doctor Strange movie. I am excited to see who Valkyrie's Queen is (I expect it a new Captain that we just met recently). I cannot wait to see what Mahershala Ali does with the Blade character.

They also revealed more details about their Disney+ television shows that will tie directly into the new movies.

It's all made me very excited for the future of Marvel and the new characters we're going to meet.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...